The Echo Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled and also when the trigger is released.
The Echo Trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the shooter is in the Echo Mode and depresses the trigger one round is fired, if the target moves, the shooter can move the selector to the safe position and a second-round will not fire upon release.
You will need a full auto bolt carrier in your firearm for the Echo AR-II to function. The Echo AR-II is designed to function in the AR-15 Platform. If you have any questions in regards to if you have a full-auto carrier, please visit echoquestions.com.
Full Auto Bolt Carrier Options from Fostech
- Fostech Complete Bolt Carrier Group (Nickel Boron)
- Fostech Complete Bolt Carrier Group (Black Nitride Coating)
- Fostech Complete Low Mass Bolt Carrier Group (Nickel Boron)
- PATENTED Design that gained ATF Approval (Patent # US 8,820,211 B1)
- PATENTED Technology licensed through Franklin Armory inside the Echo AR-II Trigger, including U.S. Pat. Nos. 9,952,012 and 9,952,013.
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the Echo Trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo Trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS.
*We are unable to ship the Echo Triggers to CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA