The Echo Trigger allows the shooter to select from 3 different settings:
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled.
- Echo Mode: Firearm fires when the trigger is pulled and also when the trigger is released.
The Echo Sport trigger does not come with a bolt carrier. You will need a full auto bolt carrier in your firearm for the Echo Sport to function.
Full Auto Bolt Carrier Options from Fostech
- Fostech Complete Bolt Carrier Group (Nickel Boron)
- Fostech Complete Bolt Carrier Group (Black Nitride Coating)
- Fostech Complete Low Mass Bolt Carrier Group (Nickel Boron)
If you have any questions regarding the Echo Sport Trigger or the full auto bolt carrier, please visit echoquestions.com.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RETURNS.
*We are unable to ship the Echo Triggers to CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA