The Origin 12 SABS AOW Semi-Automatic shotgun has been heralded as the fastest semi-auto shotgun on the planet. Taking advantage of our patented infinite gas system, 3 point operational finger position, and quick-change barrel system, the shotgun is sure to pack quite the punch. Whether for home defense, or some fun downrange, the Origin 12 Shotgun is an excellent addition to anyone’s personal arsenal.
All Origin Shotguns include a five-round magazine and hard case, are threaded for salvo suppressor (Saiga adapter required from SilencerCo), and make use of a Picatinny rail system. They have a smooth bore barrel (not rifled) and a muzzle thread with specifications of M22 X .75 -6G.
Barrel Length: 9.75″
Overall Length: 19.37″
Shell Length: 2 3/4″ ONLY
Weight: 7 lb 9 oz
REGARDING LEAD TIMES:
- There is currently an estimated lead time of 6-8 months before you receive your shotgun.
- Your payment will be processed at the time you place the order.
- All lead times are estimated and subject to change.
- We do our best to estimate lead times as accurately as possible.
The Process of purchasing the Origin SABS Shotgun is a lengthy one. It is classified as an AOW that requires a $5.00 NFA Tax Stamp.
- FosTech will manufacture the SABS Shotgun and then transfer it to your Class 3 Dealer (6-7 Months)
- You will then go to your Class 3 Dealer and fill out the Form 4 Paperwork and pay your $5.00 tax stamp. Your Class 3 Dealer will hold your Origin SABS Shotgun until you are approved by the NFA for the tax stamp. (7-11 Months)
After your tax stamp is approved you will be able to pick up your Origin SABS Shotgun from your Class 3 Dealer.
This Description is simply an overview. Please see the NFA Handbook for exact details. The description of your process is simply to provide guidance in knowing that it will take several months before you are able to own your Origin SABS Shotgun.
Federal law requires all Class 3 firearms to be shipped to a holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) and Special Tax Stamp (SOT). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your order number, dealer name, address, phone number, and email. Fostech will contact them on your behalf to obtain the required licenses.