- All New Forged FLITE Upper and Lower
- Caliber .22 and Caliber 5.56 2 Complete Uppers
- Fostech Mach-2 13″ Rail
- Echo AR II Trigger
- CMMG 17″ .22 Barrel 1:16 Twist
- Fostech Sabre Comfort Grip
- Fostech Tomahawk Stock
- (1) 25-Round .22 Magazine
- (1) 30-Round 5.56 Magazine
- Plano All Weather Tactical Case
- The total weight of the rifle is approximately 5.5 lbs
How about echo’ing it in .22? The ALL NEW Fostech Phantom rifle in .22 does just that. Choose either of our popular Echo triggers to accompany your new .22 Phantom rifle setup. These rifles are produced with the same lightweight materials as their 5.56 counterparts. Shoot all day and echo all night with these cost-effective .22 setups by Fostech! After you are done shooting .22 slap on your 5.56 upper and run it!
FFL Transfer Information:
Federal law requires all firearms must be shipped to a holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your order number, dealer name, address, phone number, and email. Fostech will contact them on your behalf to obtain the required license.
Additional Note: Please contact the FFL dealer you’ve chosen to make them aware of the transfer and to make any necessary arrangements for picking up your firearm. It is also recommended that you inquire about any possible transfer fees they may charge. By not contacting the dealer, there is a higher chance that the dealer will not accept your firearm, or that the dealer will not be available when the package is expected to arrive. If the firearm is returned to us for one of these reasons, additional delays, shipping charges, and/or return fees may apply.
Please note the following:
- No Firearms are shipped to the following states: California, New Jersey, or New York
- Firearms installed with the Echo Trigger cannot be shipped to the following states: CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA.
- Actual products may vary from those depicted in images. Some images show accessories and upgrades. Please note the specifications in the description.
In-Stock products will ship 3 to 6 business days after a valid license is received from the dealer.